If spoken scientifically, eyebrows protect our eyes from dust, dirt, and sweat by acting as a filter. However, if spoken on beauty context, it flatters our face. Voluminous, well-shaped and well-groomed eyebrows are all we need for a complete and attractive face profile. Anything other than this is certainly a disappointing matter of concern.
With the evolution and advent of Microblading procedure of cosmetic surgery, this worry has minimized largely. Skilled and trained estheticians and technicians are deft enough to give your eyebrow your desired look.
Microblading is a procedure of cosmetic surgery in which micro blades with tiny needle-like structures embedded in it is used. Topical numbing is done to make the surgery tolerable. Natural colorant matching with the shade of your skin and hair is applied using the microblade. After the procedure, you eyebrows get a complete look and you appear youthful, young and charming. Clinics and special skin treatment centers are equipped with the required infrastructure for this moderately expensive surgical procedure. With a worldwide fame and recognition, this procedure is available in major cities of the world including some high-class Las Vegas locations.
Microblading is an art of enhancing your beauty by providing you natural looking, stunning and fuller eyebrows and lashes. This process helps you save your time, which you spare daily in drawing your eyebrows with stroke pencils or other coloring tools. It gives you a semi-permanent brow, which enhances your facial look.
The treatment needs some precaution to be followed before handed. Important ones are as follows:
- Avoid caffeine and alcoholic beverages on the day of your appointment.
- Tint your brows before your appointment with an esthetician.
- Avoid tanning or sunbathing from 3 days prior to the appointment.
- Avoid waxing and eyebrow plucking from 2 days prior to the appointment.
- Do not go for chemical peels or intense facial treatments for 2 weeks before the appointment.
- Wash and style your hair before the appointment. This is necessary, as, after the treatment, your brows should not be exposed to water for 7 days after the treatment.
- Discontinue Botox and consumption of Vitamin A one month beforehand.
- Avoid consumption of painkillers, as they are blood thinners and can bother you during the process.
- Stop consuming natural blood thinners like fish oil from one week prior to the appointment.
- Try not to go for a workout, aerobics or physical exercise sessions on the day of your appointment.
Depending on your skin type, an experience of the esthetician and apparatus used, the price ranges from $300 to $1,500 per session of the surgery. This is the average rate dominant all over the globe in different currencies. The appointment lasts generally for 1-2.5 hours. Rescheduling of appointment can be done if the esthetician does not find your skin or brows in proper condition to take the treatment.
Microblading comes with lash lifting and tint services in many organized skin clinics of fame at Las Vegas locations. These extra services give you a complete eye care in the context of your facial beauty. The treatment with perfect touchups can be permanent for 18 months. You can also get a complimentary touch-up appointment for 6 to 8 weeks after the cosmetic surgery is done.
It is now time to look forward tothis revolutionary beauty enhancing therapy of Microblading and pamper your face with fuller and stunning eyebrows of your choice.